Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cheerleaders Playing Cheerleaders: The Tisdale Sisters



                                            Ashley Tisdale

Cheering as a child in New Jersey





As Savannah Monroe on Hellcats

on the cover of American Cheerleader magazine

2011 Got Milk campaign 






Jennifer Tisdale

(second from right)
Jennifer cheered during high school and college

In an interview with Seventeen Magazine, Jennifer said "I have two [favorite cheer memories], actually. I was a cheerleader for a really long time! My senior year I was captain of my squad and we won camp championships, which meant our team was the best team in our varsity range. And then I ended up making All-American All-Star which was a thing where all the people that made all-star could do the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, but you had to have try-outs and only 20 people from each camp were able to go. And then my sophomore year of college my best cheerleading memory was, we were an all-girl squad and we were there at the same time as the USC all-boys cheer squad. They’re yell leaders. I actually met a boy at cheer camp and I ended up dating him so that was great. I got to go to USC football games and sit in the second row."

playing Chelsea in Bring it On: In it to Win it

No comments:

Post a Comment